Real estate entrepreneur, house flipper, and pro MMA fighter, Sean Whalen, shares his life lessons from an epic meltdown where he lost millions of dollars in his real estate empire. With a PHD from the school of hard knocks, Whalen has flipped over 3,700 properties in the last eight years and now leads the Detroit Investors Summit teaching others how to do deals flipping.
This interview was recorded for my new book, “The Fearless Mindset: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Get Fit In Less Time, Double Your Income, And Become Unstoppable.”
CLICK HERE to download “The Fearless Mindset” and access $321 in Free Bonuses including The Fearless Fitness video course, 8 expert interviews with the world’s most fearless entrepreneurs, and the fearless entrepreneur quiz.
In this interview, we discuss:
- How Sean Whalen bounced back after his real estate empire crumbled before his eyes.
- How to immediately have better, longer, and more connected sex.
- How to avoid an epic meltdown.
- An uncommon way to view failure to free yourself from the fear of failure.
- The powerful paradox of risk and it’s effect on saving you millions of dollars.
- The single greatest investment you could ever make in your life.
- Why you must stop asking others for permission today.
Sean Whalen is a real estate entrepreneur, house flipper, and pro MMA fighter. With a PHD from the school of hard knocks, Whalen has flipped over 3,700 properties in the last eight years and now leads the Detroit Investors Summit teaching others how to do deals flipping.
To learn more about Sean Whalen you can visit http://SeanWhalen.com.
Live Your Life Fearlessly,
Peter Scott IV – The Fearless Mindset Mentor
Creator, 90-Day Fearless Fitness Challenge
P.S. To access more expert interviews and receive more FREE bonuses including my Fearless Fitness video course, CLICK HERE TO ACCESS FREE BONUSES