As a meeting planner, business owner, sales manager or the person responsible for the training in your organization, you know that the quality of the speakers you bring in will determine the success of your event and the future of your company.
Since 2010 , I have personally presented to more than 500 audiences at sales meetings, conventions, annual events, retreats, and summits. I know from experience that your job of hiring a speaker is not easy and it is extremely important.
My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for stopping by and considering me. I am honored.
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the relevant sections.
- What You Can Expect
- A Little Bit About Me
- My Speaking Clip
- My Most Requested Topics
- What Others Are Saying
- The Next Step
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further contact me below…
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- I will personally have an initial phone or skype interview with you (and any other person in your team who may want to join us) to discuss your specific outcomes for your event.
- If necessary, further research and interviews will follow with some of the future audience members. We want to further familiarize ourselves with the audience’s goals, hopes, problems and stories.
- Develop a customized presentation for your audiences with their challenges, goals and hopes in mind.
- If you desire, we will help you promote your event in our social media outlets and blog.
- After the program, we will build an exclusive page for your participants with the copy of the slides, videos, and other FREE resources
- A quick follow-up communication after your event to ensure I met all of your expectations. ( I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
I started my professional speaking career 8 years ago presenting to institutional investors through fundraising efforts in the investment banking and private equity industries.
After the passing of my Father in 2010, I decided to quit my investment banking career to pursue my passion of empowering others to conquer their fears and create the life they’ve only dared to imagine.
Today, I mentor high performers to create a fearless mindset so that they create the impact and earn the income they desire.
I am Founder of the Fearless Life Academy and Author of the #1 bestselling book, “The Fearless Mindset“.
Currently, I reside in beautiful San Diego and enjoy travel & adventure, being healthy & fit, and sharing my message with the world.
Below is a short video from my Fearless Life Experience event that empowers high performers to conquer their fears and create the life they’ve only dared to imagine:
The Fearless Mindset: Being fearless is not the absence of fear. Being fearless is about having the courage to act in spite of your fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs. In this presentation, your audience will experience my step by step system of creating a fearless mindset so that they become more action-oriented, decisive, and productive, resulting in a more profitable business.
Being Fit Gets You Paid: Your employees are exhausted, bored, and frustrated. How do you think this effects their performance at work? In this presentation, your audience will learn actionable strategies to skyrocket their energy, focus, and clarity of thought so that they can produce at a higher level in your company.
Sean Stephenson Testimonial: